- Before seeking admission for his/her ward in the school, guardian is expected to go through the various rules given by the school.
- Eligibility for admission to Nursery class is between 2 years 6 months to 3 years 6 months as on 31st March of the concerned academic year.
- Students coming from other institutions will be required to appear in a pre-admission test and will be placed in the standard most suitable to their attainments as assessed by the Principal.
- Parents/guardians must produce Birth Certificate from the competent authority in order to get admission in Kindergarten. For admission to Primary and higher classes, it is compulsory for the students to submit a Transfer Certificate or School Leaving Certificate from school last attended along with mark sheet/progress report card. For Classes VI onwards, School leaving Certificate is to be countersigned even if the transfer is from CBSE affiliated school.
- Candidates, who come from Educational Boards other than CBSE, must have their School leaving Certificate/Transfer Certificate.
- All the particulars of a child are to be filled by the parents correctly. They will not be changed later correctly.
- Date of Birth written in the form must tally with the one written in the D.O.B. Certificate.
- The management of the school reserves all rights of admission or rejection and is not bound to give reasons for admission or rejection of any particular candidate.
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION
1. Birth Certificate.
2 Passport Size Photographs of the Child.
3. Photocopy of Aadhar Card.
4. Certificate of Category (if not General).
5. Transfer Certificate/ School Leaving Certificate in case of admission in class other than Nursery/Pre-Primary classes.
Important: Make sure that spelling in the name of ward /Father/Mother/Guardian, Date of Birth and address are correct at the time of admission.