occupies a prominent place in the field of co-curricular activities which are
organized in a healthy competitive spirit. All the students are divided into
following four Houses named after eminent & Spiritual Personalities.
- All the competitions carried out as Inter-House competitions are consummated under the House Flags having colours like Saffron, Green, Blue and Red, in the order of Houses listed above.
- The students with the help of House Captain are provided with the opportunities to take part in various activities.
- In order to run the school administration smoothly each house is put on duty like.
- Looking after the cleanliness of the school.
- Conducting the morning assembly and looking after supply of drinking water.
- Arranging cycles at the cycle stand.