Students are advised to take-up discipline not as an irksome burden but as a joy for their own betterment. The ultimate objective of the school is to make student realize the importance of inner discipline.
Certain decorum of structural discipline are:
- Students are to come to school clean and tidy in the prescribed uniform.
- Students must be regular and punctual to the school.
- Students are to be in their respective classes before the bell goes for their roll-call session.
- Presence in the morning assembly is essential for every student. Complete silence has to observed in the Morning Assembly.
- Students are not to leave the classes without the permission of their teachers.
- No student is to leave the school premises without obtaining the written permission of class co-ordinator and the Principal.
- Students guilty of causing damage to school property will be penalized.
- Poor attendance, habitual negligence of studies, disobedience, lack of regard for the teacher and unbecoming behavior will be strongly dealt with.
- Walking on lawn and plucking flowers etc. are forbidden.
- Students suffering from infectious diseases are not allowed to attend the classes or to appear in examinations.
- Cycling in the school premises is not allowed.
- Books, stationery, bag, Tiffin box etc. should bear the name of the owner. The school is not responsible for the things which are lost.
- Those who bring bicycle should keep them at the fixed place properly locked.
- Once a student attends the school he/she is not allowed any short leave. In case of emergency the child can be escorted away by the parent with the written permission of the Principal/Co-ordinator.